Recommendations for Off-Season Learning

Ryan Woodruff
Head Coach
Lynchburg YMCA


My team is currently on a break as we gear up for the new season.  One of my favorite things to do during this time of year is to spend some time reading, learning, and absorbing new ideas.


Here are some of my most popular posts on what I have read and learned in the last few years:


The Best Things I Read, Listened To, and Watched to Become a Better Coach in 2016, 2015, 2013, and 2012


My List of 13 Books Every Swim Coach Should Read


Also if you are into podcasts (or even if you have never listened to one), I highly recommend that you check out a few episodes of the Rich Roll Podcast, specifically with Aaron Peirsol and Anthony Ervin

Got something else you would recommend to readers of this blog? Please share it with The Swimming Wizard on Twitter or on Facebook.

Happy learning!

Labels: